API system is a one stop connection of experts to select liquidity solutions. Client will have all basic functionality to trade Forex and Spot Metals. MEX Group provides Meta Bridge solutions, FIX API solutions and socket based API solutions.
THE MEX Group MT4 BRIDGE
- MEX Group offers ultimate solution to Meta 4 brokers reaching reliable prices, and hedging capabilities. MEX Group MT4 Bridge ends the days where brokers relied on manual dealers for hedging their risks, or getting burned on trades from stale/ delayed quotations. Regardless of the setup, validity of the quotation is confirmed via an executable streaming price brought by major global bank providers.
MEX Group API
- MEX Group offers two superior solutions for direct API Trading. FIX API or Java Socket Based API solutions exceed industry standards.
- MEX Group uses a FIX server with a custom message processor in order to distribute prices and receive FX trades as well as Spot Bullion Trades. It is a high speed system providing traders 24 hour access to streaming executable prices.
- What is FIX? The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol is a technical specification for electronic communication of financial data that is a globally accepted standard of messaging specifications. For more information and supporting materials on the FIX protocol, please refer to the FPL website, http://www.fixprotocol.org
The Main Features of FIX API：
- receive streaming tradable quotes
- send orders
- get executions reports
- cancel and replace working orders
- request for open and closed positions
- request for account values
Supported Order Types:
- Market Order: An order to buy or sell immediately at the best available price
- Limit Order: An order to buy or sell at a specified target price or better
- Stop Order: An order to buy or sell when the market surpasses a specified price. This order is usually used to stop losses but can also be used as an entry order
- One Cancels the Other (OCO) Order: Fill a limit order and stop order at the same time, once an order is executed the other would be cancelled.
Socket Based API
The socket based API is a messaging policy system for developing server side communication applications for automatic order execution and streaming price feed. The system does not force developers to use any kind of third party dll or compiled code. Any environment that allows socket connection and send XML messages over it, is able to interact with the MEX Group servers. So the architecture is independent from the type of the operating system, networking structure, programming language that the client applications are using.
The security aspect of the socket based API is well-designed with its multiple levels :
- 1-One Cancels the Other (OCO) Order: Through secure protection to spread online information.
- 2-Critical operations like sending or amending orders are protected with secure key exchange algorithm with client specific initial private keys.
- 3-IP and password limitations are used while communication channels are being established.
In this API, for every single message sent from the client to the server, there is a two phase response structure. The client is informed initially by the reach of the message to the server immediately. The result of the operation is sent with the second response message.
How to Apply for MEX Group API?
- MEX Group’s API systems are in use to connect to several liquidity providers. The tool has been designed for diverse implementation needs. Java (Socket Based) and Financial Information Exchange (FIX) based integration options are available to better interact with various systems.
- You can apply for an MEX Group API through your broker, or we can recommend a set of brokers that offer this service. In order to apply for an API system, it is expected that the client has a basic IT know-how or that the client can get the service of an integration company.
- It is easy to apply for an MEX Group API, please fill the following enquiry form and our friendly API Specialist will get back to you within 24 hours.